Seeking a general manager candidate with an understanding of sales, profits and guest satisfaction. The ideal candidate will work closely with the management staff to maintain a strategic vision for the future of the restaurant while developing a culture that ensures great execution of food and service by the staff. Experience in hiring, training and retaining employees is a plus. The candidate will have also demonstrated leadership skills, including coaching, directing and motivating a team.
Provide a fun, fast-paced and fulfilling work environment for team members with interest in the development of self and team members to meet long term growth goals. If you have a dynamic personality and a strong passion for serving high-quality food with a smile, then we are the place for you! Growth opportunities are available to candidates who demonstrate pride, service and that attention to detail that makes us successful.
$60K Commission Base Salary plus Bonus
Relevant Skills and History:
- Prior restaurant general management or leadership role with a successful history of Guest Service, Team Building and Development of People.
- Aptitude towards learning, coaching, and teamwork; ability to motivate, train and hold responsible a diverse staff in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in financials to include setting and maintaining inventory, schedules, use of spreadsheets, labor management and knowledge of P&L’s is desired.
- Strong attention to detail and quality standards while managing time and priorities efficiently.
- Always focused on profits and sales growth
- Available a variety of hours to include evenings, nights and weekends and within the metro area applying.
- Must be able to work up to a 10-hour shift while standing or walking to perform essential functions.
- Will be required to lift up to forty pounds during the course of a workday.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests and team members to ensure the safety of individuals and guest needs.
- Will require bending, stooping, and occasional use of a ladder.
- Reasonable accommodation will be made to those requiring assistance.